9.07.2001

Hooray! The caffeine has returned to the third floor. Well, there is another breakroom on this floor, but it's down in the treasury department, and man, those chicks in Treasury are a bit... odd. That's the good part about working in IT, most of the employees here are under 35. It's better than having to wear a suit and tie, believe you me. (:
Hmm. It seems I've been doing something wrong with the project I've taken over for the intern who left. I'm really clueless. And my supervisor, well, I suppose he's practice for all my ESL profs this year. I want to say he's from South Africa judging by the accent... it's pretty thick. A bit difficult to understand. So I just pretend to do what he's asking... even though I have no clue. It's great. (:
::countdowns::
::matchboxtwenty:: 2 days
::work:: 7 days, 5 work days
::stanford:: 14 days

No comments: