9.11.2001

Fuck, the day started off badly... I overslept by a half-hour, and I got shampoo in my eyes. Man, will I ever be glad when this job is over and I can go to school... Holy shit, I just said that I couldn't wait for school. That's fucked up.
You know what pisses me off? Radio ads for Body Solutions. I don't know if this is a nationwide phenomenon or if it's unique to the DFW area, but every damn radio station is plugging this "wonder drug" every four minutes. It makes me want to throw up. And hell, by throwing up, I may have solved the Body Solutions problem... "Don't rely on miracle drugs... try the time-tested Bulemia! You know it works!" I'm tempted to call their 800 number and tell them to fuck off.
Anyway, back to the coffee, before it starts to violate fundamental laws of nature as it is prone to doing.

countdowns:
job: 3.3 days (today is a full day, tomorrow I've got a dentist appt at noon, so I miss part of the day, then thursday, and friday is half-day. Hoorah!)
stanford: 10 days

No comments: