10.19.2001

So I got up in time to go to class this morning, and was packing my bag up and everything when i realized that Friday is the day that Japanese homework is due... oops. So I did that this morning instead of last night... but whatever. I can go to the 11AM Japanese class, say I slept late, because it's happened before, turn in my HW, go to the 1:15 calculus lecture, and be all good. Anyway, it was worth it to be able to hang out with Mike last night. We went to the Cantor Arts Center and looked at art and stuff, and then we went to the party at Roble, which was not very happening while we were there, and then we went back to Narnia and watched Jennie and Kate (sophomores I know from SCPJ) be very drunk then just hung out in his room. It was tons of fun. So what if I didn't get to bed until 2 - I had fun. And anyway, today's friday, so who cares??

No comments: