10.03.2001

one big beautiful orgy

so tonight was... ta-da! FULL MOON ON THE QUAD! For all you non-stanford-types, this is Stanford's ritual orgy. The tradition is that frosh have to kiss seniors in order to become "official stanford students..." yeah,. right. The whole damn thing was invented so the senior guys could get some play from freshmen girls. But basically, it's all these people wandering around looking for some play. I don't remember how many guys I made out with... a whole damn lot. But I had a freaking blast. (:

I had a "no one i know" rule, which means that I didnt' make out with anyone I'll recognize in the morning, which is a good policy. I also had a bodyguard (good old joe, i use him too much) so I didn't get raped... (: But I saw tons of people I know, like Skye from my pro-fro weekend, who had on a 2005 shirt. I just laughed, because I know he's class of 04. Hehehe. So many sketchy freaking guys there... it was beautiful.

I don't know how many of what class I ended up kissing... but I believe the total nears 20. I know at least one was a junior and one was a frosh, but what the hell. he didn't live in branner. (: dormcest is bad.

So I had one corona, a jim and coke which i made myself, probably about one shot, a shot of vodka, and a second jim and coke, which joe made, which was a bit stronger than the other. I felt sufficiently drunk at the beginnning and then started to sober up... I need some vitamin b12, or i'm going to be so fucking hung over in the morning... it's not even funny. and i have a 10 AM japanese class... dammit! (:

Anyway, this drunken blog is sufficiently less entertaining than its predecessor, so I will end it here. I hope everyone had the time of their fucking lives at full moon... I know I did. Well, maybe not the time of my life, but damn close. Or maybe not close, but still a damn good time. (: Peace out, and may you have no hangover.

No comments: