5.08.2007

augh.

crazy bitch fight in the apartment next door... details at 11. oh wait it IS 11 and i'm up past my bedtime because of the CRAZY BITCH FIGHT next door. I never knew you could slam the door so many times in one night... if I were a little older or more authoritative i would go out there and lecture them, but something tells me not to do that.

my new neighbors? they suck. when the puppy* isn't crying all night making it difficult to fall asleep, there is a CRAZY BITCH FIGHT! did i mention crazy bitches? good.

i need some earplugs.

* i say "puppy" to reassure myself that they don't have a huge pit bull in there... i have overcome my childhood fear of dogs, for the most part, but my neighbors owning pit bulls and having bitchfights on a regular basis... not what i signed up for.

No comments: