7.16.2003

i've decided i need a blogging interface in the shower, because that's where i do my best thinking. i wish i could remember my exact train of thought. i think it had something to do with the fact that maybe if my parents knew a little more that went on in my life, they would trust me to make my own decisions about people. that maybe i've learned a little about myself in the past year. self-respect. who to trust. who NOT to trust, more importantly. how to make important decisions. and when to get out of situations that are hurting me.

i don't really believe in these things, but my horoscope this morning kind of rang true: "With the sun and Venus in your partnership house, try to resolve problems sooner, rather than later. Blowing your cool and burning bridges will get you nowhere." okay, so it's sort of obvious, but admittedly, i had been considering doing just that - blowing my cool and burning bridges. especially since i have a 5-gallon jug of lighter fluid and a flamethrower five words away.

No comments: