7.31.2003

i had a series of odd dreams last night, probably ambien-induced (let's just say that i think that stuff stimulates one too many serotonin receptors), the first of which involved me moving into a brand-new dorm that wasn't finished yet. i put posters up on my walls, but i remember thinking that i'd have to take them back down again so that they could paint. and my shit was strewn about the room. and i had two roommates; i'm pretty sure one was heather, but the other wasn't lyndsie. i don't remember who it was. and this girl i barely knew from freshman year was next door, and she's the outgoing type, and she kept yelling "i love you, kat" as i passed her door and i had to yell "i love you, jess" back at her. and then my knees stopped working while i was walking through what appeared to be an airplane waiting room, and i had to lay down on this bench that someone who looked a lot like a high school ex's best friend was trying to arrange in a square for some sort of celebration. then i walked (well more like stumbled, 'cause my knees collapsed every step) into the dining room and told my mom what was wrong and she got all pissed, like i didn't protect my knees the way i should have, 'cause they were the only pair i'd ever have, and now i'd need multi-thousand-dollar surgery on them both.

my other dream was more enjoyable.

No comments: