7.04.2007

nerd convention

DSC00758.JPG
yeah, so i met pz myers last night at drinking liberally... he's every bit as scary as the rumors suggest. fortunately i managed to escape unscathed. we even got to talk science for a bit, after the throng of worshippers died down. there were also several candidates there, stumping for the primaries, so I had a chance to talk to bill sherman, who is running for county prosecutor... who says he will do "everything that's good, and nothing that's bad" if elected. well gee, you've got my vote...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat,
Pleasure to have met you at the PZ and DL Lovefest, AKA nerd convention. I stumbled across your blog via Pharyngula. Didn't know at the time you were a member of the science bloggerati. So bore me with a science post like you promise. I'm sure it would interest me strangely. Cheers!

Kat Reinhart said...

Hey Mike, thanks for stopping by! I'm not sure if I'd consider myself a "member" of the science bloggerati, since my blog is probably 90% self-indulgence and less than 10% science... but since you asked, one post about science, coming right up!