10.26.2004

I've just come to the realization that I am just a horribly organized individual. A really hard game for me to play is to open a drawer and play "Take out everything that doesn't belong!!"

In a recent match-up of this game, Kat vs. Underwear Drawer, I came up with the following things: 13 green tea bags, 2 generic brand hot cocoa mix packets, and 1 instant coffee packet; 2 tampons, 1 with the wrapper torn off by the crap in the drawer; 1 checkbook (from my old account); 4 rocks, collected at various beaches; and 6.2 ounces of "miscellaneous garbage crap." Left in the drawer after the game: q-tip, several small coins, box of matches, and miscellaneous jewelry. It makes sense to me, I promise. All my piles and stashes of crap make perfect sense.

I swear.

In other news, I just wrote a blog entry in TextEdit because Blogger was down. That's sad.

No comments: