9.03.2003



i really like this picture, for obvious reasons - it's the only picture on my computer that has both me and jared in it. but there's something about it that just makes my stomach squirm (in that oh so enjoyable way). something really small. it's this:



i know, it's insignificant. it's just my hand on his waist. but when i look at it, i can remember what it feels like to have my hand on that waist... the warmth, the firmness of human flesh... the way there's this certain energy field that i can always sense whenever my skin is within an inch of his... and i can almost feel it, and i can almost feel his palm resting on the small of my back.

the rest of the picture, whatever. it's a good picture of all of us. but the part of that picture that elicits the gut reaction from me is whenever i look at that hand. it just makes me giddy.

16 days, 2 hours.

No comments: