9.07.2003

god DAMMIT time is passing quickly. I can't even handle this, it's almost frightening. It seems like I just got up and now it's 7pm. I guess it's because I've been so busy the past couple of days getting ready to leave. I leave bright (well actually dark) and early Tuesday morning, so I've only got one more day here. Jeez. I'm having trouble believing it.

I'm almost ready to go though, one more suitcase to pack and I'm outta here. I have to clean my room and stuff too, ugh. But only 2 more nights in this bed of mine, then it's off to dorm furniture. Community bathrooms. Dining hall food. 8-hour (and 1 10-hour) training days. Luanne, Sagar, Mike, Will, Kevin, JP, Alex, Caroline, Britt, Isaac, and Joseph. California weather. Staff retreat. Palm trees. Freshmen. Classes. New Branner. Wow, there's a lot to look forward to... I just hope time stops passing this quickly once I get there.

No comments: