8.31.2001

Well, dammit, I've just found out that the only way for me to put "back issues" up here is for me to post them and deal with the fact that they have the wrong date. so, maybe I'll be keeping those "back issues" private for now, until I get motivated and make them their own webpage. Project... (: Then I'll just have a link to them, sorry guys, can't make them blogs. but I will be publishing my entire journal up here in the coming weeks... holy shit, is that a good idea? (:
Anyway, if you haven't already, *please* check out the Branner Blog. We don't even live there yet, and we've already got a website for it up... what a load of crazy assholes we are. Anyway, the credit goes to Jia Ji (he's the one hosting the whole damn thing, he's the one whose Leland account I have temporary access to...) All-around cool guy and fellow crazy asshole, Jia. He's going to Vegas this week to celebrate his 18th... by jumping out of a freaking airplane. What a nut. Ahh, the kinds of people I consort with these days... *g*

No comments: