5.28.2003

of course i just randomly got sick today. i love it when that happens. one minute you feel fine, the next minute you've got a bit of a drippy nose, and the next, *wham*. full-blown cold.

t minus 18 days until I leave for Europe... exciting! that means that finals start next friday though - I only have 2 finals, one on the monday after that and one that can either be friday or monday. I'm planning on taking it on friday - though it's a morning final on friday and an afternoon one on monday - but it'd be nice to have it over with so I can spend the weekend cramming for e14. Yeah, that class that's kicking my ass but I haven't tried to do anything about that.

mmm, safety dance. "we can act if we want to, if we don't nobody will, you can act real rude and totally removed and i can act like an imbecile." :D downloaded that video today. hilarious, hilarious shit. :D

No comments: