11.06.2003

i had a really great session with my therapist this morning. we talked a lot about figuring out what makes me happy and what makes me depressed, and, well, it's an interesting pattern. what makes me happy: creating things. painting. welding. what makes me upset: problem sets. papers. shit. it's not a good pattern for someone who's trying to get a degree in engineering at all. i found out about a class offered spring quarter that's jewelrymaking. i heard that it's intense, but a lot of fun, and i really want to give it a try. making jewelry really excites me. we don't have the facilities here at stanford to do a whole lot with it, but it seems like something i should learn about. i've also been reading about the university of washington's metals program - it sounds awesome.

i think that's all i have to say right now. oh, and also, jared is gonna shit his pants when he sees his birthday present. that is all.

No comments: