6.15.2003

well, one full day now until i leave for europe. i'm in the process of getting everything ready for my trip... got everything set out and mostly packed. it's my room that remains in disarray - so much stuff to throw in boxes, so many things to get rid of...

i dunno. it's over, this year is... and that's a good thing... but it's also sort of depressing. i won't see heather until spring quarter, and she's been my roommate for two years now. it's going to be so weird next year. no roommates... 172 freshmen banging my door down at all hours of the night... a slightly insane old guy living across the hall.....

and this summer... who knows how that's going to work out? i really, really hope i get to stay in seattle (for more than one reason) but i still have no idea whether or not that's going to work out...

hm, no wonder i'm getting thoughtful - it's 4:30 AM.

anyway, if you read this, you better call or find me on IRC or something tomorrow, 'cause it'll be the last time we get to talk before I get back from europe. and the postcard offer still stands, send me your address to my hotmail account.

i love you all.

No comments: